Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When I forgot my earphones..

I walk towards the jeepney bay and wait..
during which I reach in my bag grasping..
looking for that thing that can make my trip..
worthwhile i guess..

after which i discovered "dammit I forgot"..
I forgot my earphones,my passage way towards
a lively journey, to put taste on my bland..
and tasteless travel..

tsk..

I am opened to the world which I escape..
from the first moment I took my ride..
a weeping baby.. 2 blockheads discussing gossip..
an angry driver..oh what the hell?!?!

tsk..

Cramped seats, increasing temperatures..
Oh man my longest commute yet..
wrong stop! and the driver just smiles..
and a yell for good measure..

tsk tsk..

On my way back.. I discovered something..
two lovers enjoying the way home..
little children eager to play..
a friendly driver..

ah! what do you know?

Hmm maybe there's more to it that i should
decipher.. the wonders of daily commute..
capable of good or evil huh?
so simple yet complex..

Brought my earphones the next day..
A moment of hesitation..
and then...
NAH I'll stick with my music..

oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment